Last weekend Jules and I went camping at Cougar Rock campground at the base of Mt. Rainier. We had planned on staying either one or two nights, but when we arrived and realized that we were basically snowed in we decided one night would be plenty! Neither of us were prepared for the possibility that we would have to unearth the fire pit from beneath a mountain of snow, so it was a pretty interesting challenge getting the fire started. With a little ingenuity we managed to get a decent but smoky fire lit. Resultantly our clothes reeked of campfire the rest of the weekend which was nauseating for me. It was still really nice to be camping with Jules, and I was able to have a relaxing night after a horribly stressful week at work. More pics here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Hot Chip – Re-Harmonize (Separate EP)
- Hot Chip – Move With Me (Separate EP)
- Hot Chip – Separate (Separate EP)
- Hot Chip – Burning Up (Separate EP)
- Hot Chip – Why Make Sense?
- Hot Chip – So Much Further To Go
- Hot Chip – Need You Now
- Hot Chip – Easy To Get
- Hot Chip – Dark Night
- Hot Chip – White Wine And Fried Chicken
Anny Around the Web